Doing money different starts with knowing!
Nevly tracks your credit score and gives you real-time alerts when your score changes and insights you can take to improve your credit.
Doing money different starts with your credit score
Sign up for credit score monitoring in under a minute and begin getting insights into your financial health.
The power to track what impacts your credit score.
You can link your deposit account (checking, savings), investment, and retirement accounts as well as credit cards, student loans, mortgages, and other liabilities. If you’re not able to link your account, you will be able to manually add an account or asset (like an owned car or home) so that you’re able to see your entire net worth.
Nevly leverages the TransUnion VantageScore 3.0 model which includes several key components:
- Payment History - comprised of whether you regularly pay your bills on time.
- Credit Age and Type - average age of your credit accounts and mix of various types such as revolving debt and installment debt. An example of revolving debt is a credit card and an example of installment debt is a student loan.
- Credit Utilization - the percentage of your credit limit you currently have outstanding.
- Balances - balances on your credit accounts including current balances as well as delinquent accounts.
- Inquiries - recent inquiries or applications for new credit.
- Available Credit - amount of available credit that is unused.
Checking your own credit report is considered a soft inquiry, which does not impact your credit score.
Your credit score is used by lenders, among others, as they review your applications for credit and determine your creditworthiness which might influence if they are willing to extend credit and at what terms. It might also be used by landlords, utility providers, and prospective employers.
Ready to do money differently?
What are you waiting for? Let’s get to work today!