Nevly Ambassador Program Terms
Please take a moment to review who is eligible to be a Nevly Ambassador. If you have any questions regarding the Program Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevly Ambassador Program Overview:
Nevly Ambassador Program Eligibility:
- In order to be part of the program, members have to enroll in the Nevly Member Rewards program and accept the Rewards terms and conditions so they can receive bonus rewards points for participating in the Ambassador Program. Any cash rewards made to an Ambassador will be deposited into the Ambassador’s Nevly digital wallet.
- Nevly reserves the right to remove Ambassadors from the Ambassador Program at any time and for any reason in Nevly’s sole discretion. Reasons for removal may include but are not limited to low engagement, inappropriate or fraudulent behavior, violations of applicable law, or violations of these Program Terms.
- Eligible individuals may enroll in this Ambassador Program by completing an online entry form.
- This Ambassador Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of enrollment in this Ambassador Program.
- Participants must be Nevly Members who are in good standing with their Nevly account.
- Participants are encouraged to have at least one public Account where anyone can subscribe to follow and see their content.
- By participating in this Nevly Ambassador Program you agree you are not employed by a college or university, or an employee in a work-study program offered by a college or university.
By becoming an Ambassador, you agree to allow Nevly to display, print, publish, broadcast and/or use, worldwide, in any media and at any time, your name, username, picture, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information for promotional, marketing or related purposes without compensation.
User Generated Content:
Any Nevly-related content generated by the Ambassador (“Ambassador Content”) may not include any content or material of any type that: (i) infringes the patent, copyright, trademark, trade-dress, design rights, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights of any third party; (ii) contains any statements or messages, whether textual, visual, oral, audio-visual or otherwise that are defamatory or infringes the right of privacy or the right of publicity of any third party; (iii) incites, promotes or encourages discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or on any other legally protected grounds; (iv) is inflammatory or incites, promotes or encourages acts of violence, illegal acts, use of prohibited substances or dangerous acts; (v) contains explicit or distasteful depictions of violence, pain, suffering or illness; (vi) contains nudity or pornographic, obscene or profane materials; (vii) is otherwise inappropriate to the general public; (viii) is menacing, threatening or intimidating; (ix) is otherwise illegal or could serve as grounds for any civil or criminal liability against you or Nevly; (x) depicts or refers to any minor without the prior written consent of his or her parents or legal guardian or could in any way be harmful to a minor or his/her wellbeing; or (xi) contains any address or contact information of any person other than the user himself/herself, unless the user has obtained the prior written consent of such person.
Nevly is not responsible in any manner for the Ambassador Content, including third-party publicity and advertising materials. Nevly does not endorse or approve any Ambassador Content or any materials, contents messages or statements contained therein. All Ambassador Content and the information contained therein are the representations, ideas and views of the submitting users only.
Ambassador Content may be submitted only under these Program Terms. You, the Ambassador, will be solely responsible for the Ambassador Content generated, posted or uploaded and all materials contained therein, and for any legal or other results or consequences of such Ambassador Content.
Ambassadors must use the hashtag #Nevly_Ambassador while posting about Nevly.
Conduct of Ambassadors:
As a condition of participation, you promise not to use Nevly.com or any third-party social media platform (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) for any purpose that is prohibited by the Program Terms, usage policies of each third party, or any applicable law. Participation in the Ambassador Program is intended only for personal, non-commercial use. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with Nevly, including the acts of any third party that violate the Program Terms. In addition, you shall not permit any third party using your Account to take any action, or submit content, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of Nevly or any third party;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Nevly.
- you may not collect information from any current or potential Nevly customer in connection with this Ambassador Program, assist with filling out an application, or discuss specific product terms.
- you agree not to compensate or accept compensation from any current or potential Nevly customer in connection with this Ambassador Program.
Member Event Hosting:
Nevly Ambassadors may have the opportunity to host events on behalf of Nevly after applying and being selected by a member of the Nevly membership team.
Once selected, Ambassador events will be managed by a member of the Nevly membership team, who will be the Ambassador’s primary contact throughout planning, hosting and post-event process. Responsibilities for hosting may include but are not limited to, working with the Nevly membership team to provide input regarding meeting place, date & time and also attending the event with other Nevly members as a Nevly Ambassador and guest.
Ambassadors will be evaluated through a post-event survey that a member of the Nevly membership team will send to all event attendees after the event. If an Ambassador receives a poor rating/feedback from the post-event survey (either 50 NPS, 50% satisfaction rating and/or a large amount of negative comments), conducts themselves in an unprofessional manner before, during or after the event, or otherwise violates the Code of Conduct or Ambassador Program Terms, the Nevly membership team reserves the right to revoke the Ambassador’s privilege of hosting future events at any time with or without notice.
If an Ambassador has any issues or incidents at their event, they should report them to email@example.com and also reach out to the Nevly membership team member assigned to their event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about the program.
Speaking on behalf of Nevly and hosting activations:
Nevly Ambassadors may have the opportunity to speak on the behalf of Nevly after applying and being selected by a member of the Nevly membership team.
The messaging will be reviewed and approved by our compliance team beforehand.
Participation in Nevly’s Referral Program:
Ambassadors participating in Nevly’s Referral Program must comply with the Official Rules, which may be found on https://www.sofi.com/referral-program#official-rules.
No Employment Relationship Created:
Your participation in this Ambassador Program is completely voluntary. Neither you nor Nevly intend to establish an employment relationship, and you are not entitled to any employee benefits.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Nevly Holdings Corp., its affiliates, and each of its and its affiliates’ respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, and representatives from all damages, losses, costs and expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees and any sums paid under any settlement incurred or suffered as a result of any claim, demand, action, or suit by any third party, whenever and wherever filed, arising out of or relating to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, Nevly’s Ambassador Program, or otherwise from your Ambassador Content, (ii) your violation or infringement of these Program Terms, or (iii) any other act or omission of yours, including any infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any third party.
Nevly reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with Nevly in asserting any available defenses.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL NEVLY, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR OPPORTUNITY, OR ANY LOSS HARM OR DAMAGE TO NAME OR GOODWILL RESULTING FROM ANY STATEMENTS OR CONTENTS CONTAINED IN ANY AMBASSADOR CONTENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY WHETHER THE CLAIM AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSONS OR ENTITIES IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, THE LAW OF PROPERTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL GROUNDS OR THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE OR WERE FORESEEABLE OR FORESEEN BY ANY SUCH PERSONS OR ENTITIES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.